Monona Terrace Convention Center
1 John Nolen Dr,
Madison, WI 53703,
The conference will be held at the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Monona Terrace, a stunning multi-level structure in the heart of Downtown Madison on the shore of Lake Monona. The Monona Terrace has the distinction of being one of the first US convention centers to be LEED Gold Certified.
• Dane County Regional Airport (airport code MSN)
• Located minutes from downtown Madison
• The airport offers direct, non-stop service from the following locations: Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Newark, New York, Orlando, Salt Lake City, and Washington, DC.
• Madison is located just off interstates I-90, I-94 and I-39
• Easy drive from Milwaukee (90 minutes), Chicago (2.5 hours), Minneapolis (4.5 hours)